DELTA R22000-WS UNIVERSAL INTEGRATED SHOWER DIVERTER ROUGH-IN VALVE WITH STOPS
If you have a better price of the product, please send us the store product link into the blank box and Taps Depot Sales team will contact you for matching or even cheaper prices.
The Delta® MultiChoice® Integrated Shower Diverter consolidates custom shower design with its consumer-preferred streamlined style eliminating the need for an additional diverter valve. With three popular trim style choices to coordinate with any bathroom décor, it provides you the flexibility to select the type of custom shower functionality you prefer. With the MultiChoice® Universal system, you have the freedom to upgrade style and functionality later. And, because there’s no need to alter plumbing behind the wall, you save time, effort and money on future renovation updates.
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Monitor® pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3° F (±1.6° C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- One-Piece forged valve body with stops
- Rough-in only
- Not recommended for tub installation
- WS = With Stops
- “UN” indicates Universal type fitting and is 1/2 in. NPT male thread with 1/2 in. C.W.T. female sweat
- Plug provided for 3 setting diverter installation
- 1/2 in. outlets and connections